Enjoy More Luxury and Leisure
Resort Atmosphere, Summerville Address
Summerville Living is a Breeze
Rush Less, Relax More
Live large for Less
With a resort-style pool, yoga room, car care area, high-speed internet capability, bark park and Village Park, you can get home from work in time to enjoy yourself.
- FIRE PIT AND GRILLING STATIONS
- GRANITE COUNTERTOPS & STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES
- SWIMMING POOL AND SUNDECK
- FULL-SERVICE CLUBHOUSE WITH COFFEE LOUNGE
- BALCONIES WITH POOL & PARK VIEWS AVAILABLE
- VILLAGE PARK
- WASHER / DRYER IN ALL UNITS
- DOG PARK & DOG WASHING STATION
- 24/7 FITNESS CENTER
Located near exciting events like Flowertown Festival, the farmers market, historic sites, Third Thursdays and Ashley River, there are plenty of opportunities for enjoying life in Summerville.
The site is situated in an area of high growth at the intersection of two major thoroughfares, Highway 17A and Dorchester Road, in unincorporated Dorchester County, South Carolina. The site is in the Summerville submarket and offers convenient proximity to the Volvo plant, Boeing, Mercedes plant, the Port of Charleston, and some of the area’s top schools.
0-MINTO VILLAGE PARK